Welcome to Anam Cara
'A Retreat Centre in the Scottish Highlands'
As the Scottish Government is easing restrictions, Anam Cara is looking forward to re-opening the centre and we have introduced enhanced cleaning and hygiene measures to make your visit here as safe as possible.
Although infection rates of Covid-19 in Scotland are low, we must stress that we cannot guarantee that there is no risk. We advise anyone displaying symptoms of the virus, anyone with a vulnerable health issue or those who are at a higher risk due to supporting people who are more vulnerable, not to attend a retreat.
The safety of all our participants and community members is important to us and we will be introducing the following measures:
- Reduced number of participants on each retreat so that physical distancing can be maintained at all times.
- Providing all participants with new guidelines and advice before coming on retreat.
- Reduced contact between participants and Anam Cara community members throughout the duration of the retreat.
- Enhanced cleaning and hygiene rotas put in place.
- Separate dining areas to allow for the recommended physical distancing space between diners.
- Single room occupancy guaranteed for all participants.
We are restarting retreats on 20th August. However, we are aware that there is the possibility for further spikes in the number of cases which may lead to a national or local lockdown which could impact the participant's or trainer's ability to travel to Scotland. Should there be a late cancellation of your retreat we will contact you as soon as possible and arrange a full refund.
We will continue to monitor the government guidelines and update our website accordingly.
We look forward to being able to welcome you on retreat again.
Anam Cara Team