Workshops and Trainings
Residential Workshops & RetreatsHealing the Amazonian Way
7 - 9 June (starts Friday evening 6pm)
Kurikindi is re-visiting Anam Cara this year.
Over the course of this weekend, he will introduce several important plant medicines giving clear guidance and understanding in their application. This will include a tobacco tea ceremony and the use of chilli and ginger for healing and energetic cleansing. Participants will also learn how to attune to these plants as a preparation for ceremony which is vital in opening their healing potential.
Friday Evening Talk:
- How to practice in a pure way as an instrument of the Divine.
- How chilli, ginger and tobacco help purify and cleanse – medicines not only for patients but in the first instance for the practitioners, serving as an important tool in strengthening their attunement to spirit and their capacity to be of service to others.
9:30am – 1pm
- Chilli cleansing and Tobacco Tea Ceremony with pure Amazonian Leaf Tobacco Tea. Please note: a fasting period is necessary to work with Tobacco Tea, participants will fast on this day until the afternoon.
2pm – 5pm
- Learning how to diagnose and heal
- The inner attunement to the plants which is vital in open their healing potential.
- Working with Divine energy.
9:30 – 1pm
Chilli cleansing followed by Ginger cleansing for each participant in turn.
2pm – 3:30pm
- Teachings about the importance of ceremony and ritual.
- Summary: How to work in a pure way as a healer and necessary commitment to one’s own healing process.
3:30pm – 4pm
- Energetic Cleansing and Icaros.
Kurikindi is a shaman from the Kichwa people who live deep in the Amazonian rainforest in Ecuador. He was born into a traditional shamanic family drawing on many generations of wisdom and knowledge. He has travelled extensively in South America to gain deeper understanding from other indigenous traditions. Beyond all the knowledge and traditions he has harvested, he emphasises his deep connection to the Divine as the source of all healing and blessing.
Please note: This course is designed for those who are grounded in shamanic practice through previous training.
Individual Healing Sessions
Kurikindi is offering individual healing sessions during his stay at Anam Cara prior to the start of the course and also on Saturday and Sunday evening. The sessions last 1 hour and cost £75.
Please contact Twobirds at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
To book: Go to our 'How to Book' page
Maximum participants: 25
Price Information: Cost £260 (fully residential) £230 (camping) £220 (non-residential)
Cost £260 (fully residential) £230 (camping) £220 (non-residential)
For more information contact:
Tel: 01463 711702